Bremerton: A Study in Grey
former grad student from UW
- “She had a really hard time with experiments”
- “I think she was taking a little too much LSD”
- “Emergent properties of quantum foam in an expectation-rich environment.”
Two senior wardens on the case – but they’ve learned from recent fuck-ups. Made sure to get not just notes and print-outs, but any thumb drives and computers found on site were destroyed.
Remaining back-ups, missed by Wardens:
- Google Docs of her earlier notes. Password: Fluffy#37Zebra
- Cell phone still logged in to her account, red winter coat in ferry deck Lost & Found
- A copy she was trying to get “peer reviewed” by a friend, Jason Rice. – in a storage locker north of town.
- Partial chess set: red knight and three pawns (Steve)
- Framed black-and white picture of a red winter coat on the floor of the ferry passenger terminal (Stephanie)
- A dark red rubber bat (like a rubber duck) with the name “Angela Zimmerman 23810 B Kitsap Way 691-6154” (Marci’s character)
- “Psychic Detective vs. The Ape-Demons of Dallas” by Ernest Callaway (published 1968)
1 Knight Investigator: Ernest Callaway (Item reading)
- Arrive in town.
- Investigate Angela’s apartment.
- Student union building
- Ferry dock
- Doctor Howard Giball’s house
- Jason Rice’s apartment
- Storage locker